* NOTES TO READERS

New here, you may want to read this post first I hope you enjoy Qpon Saving Mommas

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Here Ye Here Ye! Walmart Coupon Policy Update


I see good and bad to come of the new coupon policy. Poor cashiers do not understand there policy as it is and now they really will not understand it, lol.

Check out the policy here http://walmartstores.com/7655.aspx I suggest you print it and take it with you next time you shop. I will plan on using some of my catalina coupons there now on items such as Fruit Or Meat. Those are budget busters and so this will now help on that.

2 comments:

Sehra said...

Fail at the Walmart at Bellevue. Sent my boyfriend with some coupons and a copy of the Walmart Policy but no go, they were as ignorant about couponing as they come. I'll be calling/emailing Walmart tomorrow with a complain on the poor service. These businesses really need to start educating their own employees as to what their policies entail. It's not my job to train these people who are adamantly against me. It's a waste of their time and mine.

Note: I am always polite when couponing but some people really need to get a different job -_-

Qponmommy said...

I wish i would had read your post before i went there today, lol.

Blog Archive