* NOTES TO READERS

New here, you may want to read this post first I hope you enjoy Qpon Saving Mommas

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Thursday 3/19/08

I hope all is well with you today! Today is a hectic day so far. Kids keep fighting over everything and then my daughter decided she would wear a YoGo's fruit roll up as a scarf. Not sure if you have had them but they are really sticky and really soft. I have no idea why an 8 yr old would do this. She said she just wanted to wear it like a scarf. Oh my, i see how today will go, lol. 

How is your day going ??

2 comments:

Nicole said...

That's funny!
Today has gone by way too fast. The baby is sleeping and the toddler is busy watching TV, so I'm enjoying catching up on the computer.
I am loving this weather and have spent hours out in the garden while the kids play this week.

Qponmommy said...

I'm glad you were able to enjoy the weather. It's another nice day today.

Blog Archive