* NOTES TO READERS

New here, you may want to read this post first I hope you enjoy Qpon Saving Mommas

Friday, March 20, 2009

Friday 3/20/09

Oh, today has been a much better day for me. Whew, no more fruit roll up scarfs, lol not as much fighting. 

I have been helping my neighbor. She fell yesterday and hurt her foot. Now she will have surgery on it Tuesday. So i had been helping her. I gave her my extra cordless phone. We weren't using it right now anyhow. I am washing 2 loads of laundry for her today and will wash probably 1 more before the weekend is over for her. I went and got her some groceries last night. I will probably make her a nice meal or 2 for this upcoming week. Some people ask why am i doing this ? I just ask myself this why would someone ask me that ? I am doing it because i am a good neighbor and a friend. Isn't that what neighbors and friends do for each other ? We help each other out. 

No comments:

Blog Archive