* NOTES TO READERS

New here, you may want to read this post first I hope you enjoy Qpon Saving Mommas

Monday, September 10, 2012

Meal Planning

This week i really am still being so lazy from being so sick, at least were finally over eating out so much and canned junk. It really was all about convenience when i had been sick. My kids will be a little un happy about me going back to cooking, LOL but my wallet and me will be very thankful.

This is this weeks menu, i only plan for dinners since mornings usually consist of waffles, cereals, biscuits, smoothies quick like foods. Kids only have 1 hour to get ready and eat before they go out the door. My husband hates to eat anything in the am. Lunches no one is home but me, so i usually have a sandwich, cereal or canned product.

So far for  this week i have only spent $27.64 for our budget. It will change though, because i still have to go back and buy the pork chops and chicken.

Monday:
Pot Roasted Meatloaf w/ Potatoes and Carrots
Recipe Here http://qponsavingmommas.blogspot.com/2010/09/it-is-officially-fall.html

Tuesday:
Crockpot Roast Beef with Mixed Veggies
http://qponsavingmommas.blogspot.com/2009/05/whats-for-dinner.html

Wednesday:
Might be a papa johns night

Thursday:
French Toast & Sausage

Friday:
Bacon Wrapped Chicken w/ mashed potatoes

Saturday:
Grilled Pork Chops and Corn

No comments:

Blog Archive