* NOTES TO READERS

New here, you may want to read this post first I hope you enjoy Qpon Saving Mommas

Monday, June 18, 2012

It's the little things in life that excite me

Bakers has been running a promotion of double fuel points. Well, the Lakeside store is offering 4X fuel points when you buy gift cards. Some gift cards are excluded such as the Bakers/Dillions/Krogers Cards, Visa and Master Card. I've been purchasing the Shell or BP gift cards of $25.


By purchasing the Shell gift cards you can use your Bakers card to get a discount on your gas purchase. Scan your Bakers card at the pump to receive your discount. This seems to work out as to getting an extra 1-2 gallons of gas for our family this way. Want to take it a step further fill up in IA for a little bit of price cut at the pump. My car is a flex fuel car so i can purchase the E85 for $2.89 gal.

Maybe i need to do a pic or video of me at the pump and showing my discount ? Might make it a little easier to understand.


No comments:

Blog Archive