* NOTES TO READERS

New here, you may want to read this post first I hope you enjoy Qpon Saving Mommas

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Just an update....

Many of you may be wondering why there had been no posts lately. I'll just simply say it, i have been crazy busy. I've had to bake and bake and bake some more. Then my husband was injured on his shoulder at work, so with Christmas approaching and all i have just had a lot of stress and really no time to blog yet.

I'm still in the Bring Home The Bacon contest, not a winner yet and really do not expect to be BUT i am giving it my best because you all helped get me there.

Did i tell you i get to see my mom too! Last time i saw her was when we went on vacation this summer. I will also see my sisters which it has been way too long to see them. So yes, stressed and busy i am. If i get a chance to blog before Christmas i will try to do so. I just thought i would give you an update is all.
Laura

2 comments:

Cathy said...

Thanks for letting us know...it's a crazy time of the year.

Hope you (and all who read this) have a wonderful Christmas!

Pat said...

Enjoy the holidays and I hope your husbands shoulder heals quickly.

Blog Archive