* NOTES TO READERS

New here, you may want to read this post first I hope you enjoy Qpon Saving Mommas

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Super Saver Weekly Deals 9/14 - 9/20

Jumbo Plums red or black 77¢ lb
Fresh Bell Peppers red or green 48¢ each

Land O Lakes Gallon Milk $2.98
Use $1/1 Homemailer Coupon
Pay $1.98

Country Time or Kool-Aid Drink Mix 6-8QT 97¢
Use $1/2 Tearpad Coupon
Pay 94¢ for 2 !!

Fresh Express Salad Mix $1.50
Use $1/1 Homemailer Coupon From Vocal Point
Pay 50¢

Sara Lee Iron Kids Bread $1.38
Use 55¢/1 Coupon From 08-28-11 RP
Pay 83¢

CASH SAVER AD
Hostess Snack Cakes 2ct 78¢
Use 50/1 Printable Coupon (no size restrictions)
Pay 28¢

Kraft String Cheese 16oz $3.98

Mini Pumpkins $1.18 each

2 comments:

Nichole said...

I have a $20 SuperSaver gift card I received from the the manager at the Omaha store. I received it bc of poor customer service from their employees,I do not really have any intentions on using it, since that measn I would have to shop there again, so I will just take my ads and price match at Hy-Vee across the street. So anyways, I have a gift card that I would like one of the other local readers to have!! Any creative ideas as to how to give it away?!?

Qponmommy said...

Oh i am sorry you received poor customer service, that always does stink. I'm picky about which places i shop because of that too.

Well, hate that it happened but appreciate you offering the readers this. Send me an email at Ggbwg@cox.net and we will talk more about this. Thank you!

Blog Archive