* NOTES TO READERS

New here, you may want to read this post first I hope you enjoy Qpon Saving Mommas

Sunday, September 4, 2011

FYI : Colgate Pro Sensitive Toothpaste Printable Coupon

It has come to my attention that some people and deal blogs are posting about using the Colgate Pro Sensitive Toothpaste Printable Coupon for $1.50/1 on smaller packages. This is fine to do as long as you have the correct type and size.

The coupon states Save $1.50 off 1 Colgate Pro Sensitive Toothpaste. So make sure you are buying the one that states Pro, not just Sensitive.

I have seen customers purchasing the wrong toothpaste and still using that coupon. You are wondering why that coupon is beeping, simply because you are using incorrectly. You may not know you are and that is why i am posting this message. I also do not know if anyone from my site has used it in correctly but thought i would pass along the information.

CORRECT WAY

INCORRECT WAYS

No comments:

Blog Archive