* NOTES TO READERS

New here, you may want to read this post first I hope you enjoy Qpon Saving Mommas

Sunday, June 5, 2011

I'm Home, I'm Home, I'm Home !

It was sure nice to see my home when i arrived from vacation last night. I have been too busy and just too pooped to post any blog posts, plus in the area i was i could not get phone or internet service.

I have not forgot you all! I still remember you, just give me a little time to get settled in and i will be posting the deals and details of our trip.

When we left Omaha we left on 5/27 at 9:45 am and drove 14 hours to Dayton, Ohio. We drove that straight through only stopping for gas, potty and to eat. We stayed in Dayton for 6 days. We then drove 5 1/2 hours near Knoxville, TN. We spent a very short 2 days down there. We were out of time so we did not get to do any sight seeing. We did see plenty of Garage & Junk Sales. I did not shop but only one and it was just so the kids could get out of the house. We drove home early Sat. morning from TN, to Omaha. That was the longest drive i have ever been on. Also, scary after dark. Afraid, of hitting deer and falling asleep.

Made a quick stop in Carlyle, IL. It turned out to be not so quick, lol. We stopped what was suppose to be for only 1/2 hour to see our nephew and niece, turned into a 3 hour visit. We lost time but gained memories. Finally we arrived in Omaha at 3:00 am Sun. morning. We are pooped but have too many things to get done so no sleeping in today. Kids go back to school tomorrow as well.

How was your holiday weekend ? Hope all is well with you all !

No comments:

Blog Archive