* NOTES TO READERS

New here, you may want to read this post first I hope you enjoy Qpon Saving Mommas

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Harrison County Pantry Visit 6/14/11

Today we went and delivered the items that were donated from the benefit. Two Men And A Truck came and helped with the delivery. I could not have done it with out you!


Thank you for all of your help especially Connie & Eileen. Eileen arranged for the delivery and Connie delivered the goods. Both are very caring and nice women. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You ! Next time you need moving, i would suggest calling Two Men & A Truck.
The pantry the items were donated to was:
The Harrison County Pantry
2102 Liberty Ave
Missouri Valley, IA 51555
(712) 642-2598
Laura Martin is the one in charge of the Pantry and that is her in the picture.
They also offer Blankets that are hand sewn and filled with hugs & love to people who are in need.
Shelves At The Pantry
They were very happy of the donations received. Thank you to everyone who helped with this benefit. I and the pantry truly appreciate it ! We have over $76 left for the pantry to buy them some more items. I told her i would wait for the flood to come through before bringing any more items unless she gets wiped out. I wanted to purchase her some meat items since she has 3 fridges that you can stock. I'm hoping i can catch a good sale for them within the next wek or 2. Mo Valley, i'm not done with you, i will be back with more goodies.
Now on to the flooding. When i pulled into town coming around the corner from Crescent Iowa, i started to cry and got sad. I could see all the flooding of Mo Valley. A farmers crops destroyed and the house sitting in flood water. I can only wonder what will become of him and his family ? I will pray for them.
As you drive down the main street in Mo Valley you start seeing all the businesses that have the sand bags around them. I had to smile at some of the signs i could read. Come hell or high water we will be open, read a sign. At this point we need a little smile and so does that town.

I am still getting the PO Box for anyone who wants to help out of my area. I continue to pray for you and others that are being affected by the floods.
( VIDEO TO COME LATER)

1 comment:

Andie said...

HUGS ALL THE WAY AROUND FOR EVERYONE!

Blog Archive