* NOTES TO READERS

New here, you may want to read this post first I hope you enjoy Qpon Saving Mommas

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Coupon Clipping & Delivery Services

I recently came across a bunch of inserts and i am offering my services of gathering these coupons, clipping and delivering them for you. Once again the coupons are not for sale it is my services that are.

Whole Inserts Cost $.50 and what i have are:

4/10/11 Smart Source

4/17/11 Smart Source #1


4/17/11 Smart Source #2


5/1/11 Smart Source

5/1/11 Smart Source (pet edition)

If you want the coupons delivered you will pay a $5 delivery fee, this is for me driving out to deliver them to you. If you want to avoid the $5 delivery fee you can choose the option of having them mailed to you and paying actual shipping costs. All services will need to be paid for in advance if purchasing through the mail. If being delivered by me then you will pay on delivery.

To purchase these coupons for mail service you will have to use Revolution Money Exchange. You will be charged a handling fee for $1.50 + cost of shipping.
To give an idea of Shipping & Handling costs for 5 inserts = $4.48 + cost of each insert $.50 x 5 = $2.50 Add both totals together and you will pay $6.98 for everything.

For Clipped Coupons:
You will pay 15% - 20% of face value of coupon. Same rules apply for shipping costs.
50 Clipped Coupons = $.88 shipping

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I AM INTERESTED IN YOUR SERVICES PLEASE EMAIL ME GUTIERREZ0716@GMAIL.COM
I LIVE IN LOSANGELES

Blog Archive