* NOTES TO READERS

New here, you may want to read this post first I hope you enjoy Qpon Saving Mommas

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Walgreens Trip 3/24/11

I had to make a mad dash last night to Walgreens because i had no Ibuproffin. If you know me well enough you know that it is a must in this house, between my husband and i we go through it crazy. I had a previous $10 RR i had earned and needed to use it towards this order so i tried to make the best use of it.
Items Bought:
1 Tena Pads $9.99
1 Plackers Floss $2.00
1 Walgreens Ibuproffin $1.34
4 Dove Candy bars $.49x4= $1.96
Total $16.22
Used $2.50/1 Tena Pads Printable Coupon
Used (2) $.75/2 Dove Candy Bar Coupons
Used $10 RR from previous purchase
PAID $2.22 & got back (1) $10 RR & (1) $2 RR

New Budget $2538.87
Year To Date Coupon Savings $1403.11
Mail In Rebate Savings $0

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My Walgreens does not give back RR when I use my RR from a previous ourchase. The manager said it it just the way it is.

Qponmommy said...

Your manager is incorrect. Walgreens has always given a RR back when you use a RR on the product. The ONLY time you will not get back a RR is when you use the RR to purchase the same RR items. You need to make sure you purchase different RR items from the RR you are using.

Managers usually do not know there own coupon policy. You can find there policy here, i suggest printing it and taking it with you next time you shop.
http://www.walgreens.com/topic/help/generalhelp/coupon_policy_main.jsp

I don't know if you are local or not, so i do not know which Walgreens store you are talking about. If you are local the worst Walgreens in town is 7151 Cass St
Omaha, NE.

Many people ask, me why i don't like Walgreens. This would be one of the reasons why,

Blog Archive