* NOTES TO READERS

New here, you may want to read this post first I hope you enjoy Qpon Saving Mommas

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

UPDATE FROM WALMART

I just spoke with Dottie from the Bellevue Walmart. She was not aware of the new policy neither were the cashiers. So if you were having problems you should not no more. She said she has made managers aware of the new policy and that they are printing out copies for the cashiers. When i spoke to her all she had was the 2010 policy. That is why they were not understanding. Now they have the new and updated policy.

As for accepting Walgreens register rewards, they will but ONLY as i had stated before.

What ever the Register Reward is from is what you will have to purchase in order to use that register reward at Walmart. YES Overage is allowed, YES they will have to pay it to you in CASH or APPLIED to your purchases.

I am happy to hear from Walmart on this, i am not sure if it will make a difference. I am hoping it does and hopeful that it will. Dottie seemed interested in making the consumers happy. So i will try it again this week and report back.

1 comment:

Sehra said...

Hmm I wonder if I bring my receipt back if they were correct it to honor the new policy, will have to try, thanks for the update!

Blog Archive