* NOTES TO READERS

New here, you may want to read this post first I hope you enjoy Qpon Saving Mommas

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

FREE Coupons




Most of us couponers know this already but for people who are new to couponing may not know this. Every week on Tues. or Wed. the food express is delivered to consumers around town, in hopes that they will subscribe to the World Herrald.

In that food express there are coupons but sometimes no coupons in there. This weeks contained 1 Smart Source insert. I'm not suggesting you go and steal your neighbors, but perhaps if it is still laying around a day later go ask your neighbor if you can have it ? I have a local man that walks around in the area where i live and collects them that night and throws them into the trash. So, i always play a game of beating him to it, lol. I really do not take many just a couple.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't receive any smartsource coupons, boo hoo!

Anonymous said...

Ok, so when are they fair game? I passed by over 15 of them on my drive home yesterday and totally wanted to stop and pick them up. I get too nervous that someone is going to come out and yell at me, but come on people they have been laying there for almost a week!

Qponmommy said...

I would say it is fair game then. If they are laying around a week later they do not want them. Go get em and if anything at least you are helping the earth by recycling them.

Blog Archive