* NOTES TO READERS

New here, you may want to read this post first I hope you enjoy Qpon Saving Mommas

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Bakers Shopping Trips 3/19 - 3/28

This has to be one of the biggest shopping trips i have ever done. I have lost track of what i have posted for my shopping trips for Bakers. I went to 2 different Bakers locations and 4 different days, so that way i would not clean out the stores. Also every evening when i went all stores were fully stocked after i even left. So thank you Bakers for always being stocked.

Also, i don't need anyone to criticize me about the bottles. Yep, we have been through this before. We RECYCLE.

My total Before Coupons would have been: $425.77
Total i spent after my coupons $58.42

That is a savings of $367.35

New Budget $2480.45
Year To Date Coupon Savings $1770.46
Mail In Rebate Savings $20














2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw your comment regarding recycling the bottles. I have to give you props on your patience, you are doing us all a favor informing us of the specials. I just wanted to say sorry I think its wrong for anyone to criticize you whether you recycle your 500 cheap bottled drinks or not. Keep up the good work.

Andie said...

All I can say is WOW!
Great job!

Blog Archive