* NOTES TO READERS

New here, you may want to read this post first I hope you enjoy Qpon Saving Mommas

Monday, January 17, 2011

What is on your plate this week... or not ?

So my life is changing this week. Here is hoping for the better. My gal friend talked me into doing her Biggest Loser Challenge. We will weigh in each week on Tues. to go w/ the show. Does this mean anything for you... no, ha ha. I am just excited to try to lose weight and get into better shape.

As a mom you let things go w/ you over time. You get too comfortable and stuck in a routine. Sometimes it is a wake up call to get your butt in gear. My wake up call came last week when i was glancing at old photos of me.

Over a 13 year period of time i have allowed myself to go up 6 sizes in clothes. How did this happen is what i asked myself. Well, i had 2 kids and got too comfortable w/ my husband and my laziness. He just loved me for the way that i am. I accepted that and took it for granted.

So now i am on a mission to get smaller. To make my life better and my families life better. I did not say i am on a DIET, i said to change my life and eating habits. I will still keep finding the deals for you. Nothing will change about that. I just wanted to share this with you all in case someone is out their thinking they too want to lose weight but just need a little push to get there.

No comments:

Blog Archive