* NOTES TO READERS

New here, you may want to read this post first I hope you enjoy Qpon Saving Mommas

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Finally A PB Deal For My Kids... HyVee Trip 1/26/11


My stockpile of PB has been gone for about 3-4 months now. i have just buying 1 jar a month and using it for sandwiches. My kids will now be happy that i scored enough PB hopefully for 6 months. In case you missed the post of the PB deal at HyVee you can see it below. I did a transaction and my husband did a transaction.

Transaction #1
6 Skippy PB $10.62
2 Hellmans Mayo $6.56
Total $17.18
Used (6) $1/1 Skippy Booklet Coupon From Safeway
Used (2) $.75/1 Peelie Coupons
Used $5 In Ad Coupon
Total Paid After Coupons $4.68

Transaction #2
9 Skippy PB $15.93
Used (9) $1/1 Skippy Booklet Coupon From Safeway
Used $5 In Ad Coupon
Total Paid After Coupons $1.93

New Budget $2829.66
Year To Date Coupon Savings $327.54
Mail In Rebate Savings $0

4 comments:

Mary said...

Awesome shopping trip. I did the same thing last week at Super Saver when the Peter Pan Peanut Butter was on sale. Since we don't have a Safeway in Omaha how did you get the coupon booklets.

Qponmommy said...

I traded with a gal i know from out of state to get the coupons.

Beth said...

Did you have problems with the coupons scanning? I tried it today and the lady had to manually enter the coupons as vendor coupons because they beeped at her.

Qponmommy said...

Yes they will beep no matter where they are used because of the way they are programed. Mine did beep and there were no problems being accepted since they are a legit Manufacture coupon. If they would had not scanned and it was an Internet printed coupon, then they could reject it.

Blog Archive