* NOTES TO READERS

New here, you may want to read this post first I hope you enjoy Qpon Saving Mommas

Thursday, December 30, 2010

When in doubt just ask....

I ran to Target last night to check on the Christmas clearance items. When checking out i noticed a small stash of coupons by the register that were all catalina coupons that print out from the machine.

I asked the cashier if she was just going to throw them away and she said yes, then you can have them if you want them. I told her thank you and then the cashier behind me heard us and she gave me hers. I told them thank you and Merry Christmas to me. I was feeling like i won the lottery.

Most of the time a customer either does not know about the coupons that print or they do not want them. So they get thrown away. There were some great coupons in there. Here are the coupons that i got.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Aaaaaaawwwww-sooooooommmmmmme! So true about asking, and you hit the jackpot, lady! Woo-hoo!

Blog Archive