* NOTES TO READERS

New here, you may want to read this post first I hope you enjoy Qpon Saving Mommas

Monday, September 27, 2010

Local Deal Only: FREE Pork meat

Ok, this is no store deal but it can be a deal for you, lol. I have 2 packs of farmland riblets. They have about 4-5 farmland riblets in each bag. I also have touched them because i seperated them when i was freezing them. they are about 1 month old. If you want them they are yours. First comment to me you can have them. Reason why i am giving them away is because they are more bone than meat and we did not like them.


I also have 2 half hormel hams. These are older about 7 months old. if you can use them for anything they are yours. Same goes as above first comment can have them. I will post once they have been spoken for. Reason giving away is because i need freezer space. Thanks.

1 comment:

Cheap Thrills said...

We love pork! :) We would be Thrilled to take this off the hands of your freezer.

Blog Archive