* NOTES TO READERS

New here, you may want to read this post first I hope you enjoy Qpon Saving Mommas

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

How do you know when to stock a hot item ?


I was asked by readers how do you know when
to purchase an item at its rock bottom price ?

My answer to this is pretty simple.
Only you can determine what your rock
bottom price will be.

So if an item goes on sale and you can get it
cheaper with your coupons that would probably
be a good time to stock up.

When i post the deals here on the blog, that is
about the cheapest i can find for that week.
Over time you will be able to tell what your
rock bottom price is.

To give an idea of what my rock bottom
prices are i have listed some items & prices bellow.


Kids Boxed Cereal $.50 - $1

Bread $.69 -$1.68

Milk $1.68 - $2

Beef If you can get it $2lb or under

Chicken $.69 -$1lb

Spaghetti Sauce I will pay no more than $.98

Condiments $.25 -$1 ( depends on which condiment )

PB $.25 -$.75 cents

Here is another item that i stocked last week
when it was on sale. Hy-Vee had a store coupon
for $10/6 GM cereals + they were giving you a $6
catalina coupon good to use on y our future order.
The cheapest cereal i found was
Golden Grahams $2.89 each
$2.89 x6 =$17.34
I used (6) $1/1 MF coupons
I used $10/6 HyVee Store Coupon
Total $1.34 + Got a $6 coupon.

I will then use my $6 coupon to purchase
items i usually do not have a coupon for,
such as MEAT or pop.

No comments:

Blog Archive