* NOTES TO READERS

New here, you may want to read this post first I hope you enjoy Qpon Saving Mommas

Friday, September 24, 2010

Bag & Save Only Deal: FREE Butterfinger Bars or Snackerz

They have them on sale for 2/$1
Next to the display are tearpad coupons for $1/2 butterfinger snackers or bars. After coupon FREE !!!! If this is something you do not eat, perhaps get it and keep it aside for Halloween night.

Items Bought:
1 Pk Hamburger Patties $2.16
1 Pepperidge Farm cake $2.99
8 Butterfinger Bars 2/$1 = $4
26 Butterfinger Snackerz 2/$1= $13.00
Total $22.15
Total After Coupons $1.87
Total Savings $20.28

NEW BUDGET $1974.21
YEAR TO DATE COUPON SAVINGS OF $2298.68

Year to date Mail In Rebate Savings $132.71

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, just wondering which location you picked up the tearpad coupons for the butterfingers b/c I ran to a few different bag n saves and couldnt find any. thanks alot.

Qponmommy said...

The bag & saves that had the coupons i went to were:
5019 Grover St
5101 Harrison St

Anonymous said...

I actually looked at both of those stores, sorry to be a pain-could you tell me where they were located in the store. I would love to get these coupons to get candy for my daughters class to give for halloween.

Qponmommy said...

Your not a pain, lol. I emjoy answering any questions from my readers.

If you walk toward the area where the milk is they have a display set up on a table. I found at each store probably about 6-8 boxes of them. They are medium sized boxes that say Butterfinger Snackerz on the box.

Blog Archive