Did you know that overseas military members and their families can use expired coupons up to six months past their expiration?
- Coupon Must Be Clipped And Sorted, As Explained below
- Do NOT send coupons that are over 30 days expired.
- Do NOT send store coupons.
- ALL manufacturer coupons are eligible: printable, blinkies, peelies, tear pads or newspaper.
- They must be Manufacturer Coupons.
How do I send the Coupons?
Separate your clipped coupons into two categories: Food and Non-Food
Most bases have 2 stores. One is called the “Commissary” which is a grocery store and the other is the PX or BX which is a department store. Sort the coupons into “food” and “non-food” bundles so that they can more easily be placed in the correct venue once they arrive at the base.
The Over Seas Coupon Program- Info Here you have to fill out a report and send it to them.