* NOTES TO READERS

New here, you may want to read this post first I hope you enjoy Qpon Saving Mommas

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Questioning Customers At Bakers

This is a message i wanted to put out today in case this lady visits my blog.
I'm not sure she does but it is obvious that she is a couponer so it is possible she could come here.

As i was shopping my most favorite Bakers stores this am i ran into a lady who coupons.
I thought about going up to her and asking her if she was a couponer because i saw she had a bunch of sunday newspapers in her cart. At least 9 or more. Then i saw her taking coupon inserts out of the newspaper. That's when i became shocked and thought i hope she buys those newspapers.

I ran into her moments later in the store and she dumped the news papers somewhere in the store, and kept her coupons. Now, i know she did not return them to the stand because i was there waiting to talk to her. This gal, was out smarted on her detective work.

Anyhow, i just wanted to say....
PLEASE DO NOT take coupons from newspaper you do not plan to buy. Yes, this is stealing. You are stealing from the store and imagine how the person feels buying that paper and not having there coupons. I know i would be VERY MAD if it happened to me. There are other ways of getting news papers cheaper than stealing or paying full price.

2 comments:

Cheap Thrills said...

You tell'er! In my (ahem) younger years, I did buy two papers FOR the coupons, and discovered they'd been taken out! The ads had been kindly left for me; lesson learned. Still, this shouldn't have to be an issue.

Anonymous said...

Another thought on this one...my Dad was a hardworking paper distributor for the OWH for many, many years. Each newspaper paid for my family to eat, have shelter,go to school..etc..when they were stolen, my Dad/our family had to pay. even OUR family paid for our own paper!! :)

Blog Archive