* NOTES TO READERS

New here, you may want to read this post first I hope you enjoy Qpon Saving Mommas

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Want to win a $25 Restaurant.com Gift Card ?

One winner will be chosen by random.org

Contest will end 8/1

All you need to do is one of the following.
Of course the more you do the more entries you will get into the drawing.

1). Follow Qpon Saving Mommas on Facebook

2). Blog about this giveaway and leave me the link

3). Follow my blog

4). Post my button on your side bar on your blog and leave me the link

5). Send this giveaway link to 5 of your friends and let me know you did or post this link as your FB status - honor system

3 comments:

Meredith said...

Hi, I follow your blog on Google Reader. Thanks for all the tips!

Unknown said...

I follow your blog

Carrie said...

I watched the piece on your savings tips on WOWT channel 6 news and I started following your blog the next day. Then I started following you on facebook. Great tips...I wish I was this talented!! Thanks for all the great savings!!!

Blog Archive