* NOTES TO READERS

New here, you may want to read this post first I hope you enjoy Qpon Saving Mommas

Monday, June 14, 2010

Fake Coupons ?

Recently my favorite Bakers was hit hard w/ fake coupons. That makes me very mad and sad at the same time.

Why use fakes when if you just use coupons correctly you can usually get the item very cheap and sometimes FREE and by using real coupons you are doing nothing illegal. This is a subject that i never understand.

So if you are doubting a coupon and you want to find out which ones are fake then you can go to this website HERE
and see if it is on the fake coupon list.

1 comment:

paterd said...

That really makes me sad, I hope they don't stop taking internet coupons because of that. Or close up their self scanning registers, I like to shop there just because I can get in and out quickly at the self registers.

Blog Archive