* NOTES TO READERS

New here, you may want to read this post first I hope you enjoy Qpon Saving Mommas

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Library canceled coupon class

The class was canceled because another group with higher priorities wanted to book the room. So what i am going to do is put together some videos that will be pretty much the same things i talk about in the class.

This way you can watch the videos in your own home and we do not have to worry about the class being canceled again. I'm frustrated and so that is why i am not doing another class for a while. Just tired of classes getting canceled.


Of course you can still ask me the questions if you would like. I will just answer them through emails or through the website here. I may even try to set up a chat night.

No comments:

Blog Archive