* NOTES TO READERS

New here, you may want to read this post first I hope you enjoy Qpon Saving Mommas

Monday, March 29, 2010

Site Changes

I'm writing to say that there is going to be some site changes. It takes a lot of hard work to write in the weekly ads each week. Which does take some time away from my family. So from this moment on i am sorry to say i will not be able to post the entire ads like i have before. I will continue to post the hot deals just not the entire weekly ad.

If you still want the hot deals for the weekly ad. You can now buy a print up of this version. You can purchase 4 weeks for $6.00 You will receive 1 week FREE when you buy your 5 weeks. You can purchase your print up on the left side of my website through the Revolution Money Exchange button. If you refer anyone to me you will also receive free services. When you send your payment please include in the message:

Qpon Saving Mommas- Weekly Ad Print Up
Your Name
Your Address
Your Phone Number- Your phone number is to only be used if there was a problem with your order.

Thank you for understanding.

No comments:

Blog Archive