* NOTES TO READERS

New here, you may want to read this post first I hope you enjoy Qpon Saving Mommas

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

FREE Dog Food At Petsmart


This was after Several Trips. All i paid was Tax.

Total $11.99x40= $479.60
-(40) FREE Dog Food Coupons =$30.02 for tax I have about 240lbs of dog food. I am hoping this will last a whole year. This is one of the most expensive things that kill my budget. 

Total After Coupons $30.02
Total Coupon Savings $449.58

NEW BUDGET $2809.13
YEAR TO DATE COUPON SAVINGS OF $746.61
Year to date Mail In Rebate Savings $10

2 comments:

Serena said...

WOW, I bet you have one happy dog!! LOL That is an awesome deal.

Qponmommy said...

Yea, i hope this makes him happy now, lol. He was on Good Life and he wasn't having a good life on it, LOL. He seems to like the taste of this better.

Blog Archive