* NOTES TO READERS

New here, you may want to read this post first I hope you enjoy Qpon Saving Mommas

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Made the budget

I figured i would, but i thought it may be close. I hope everyone had a happy new year! With this being said, i am going to challenge my self even harder this upcoming year. I am again doing my $3,000 budget. Yes a lot but perhaps i won't spend that much.

Last year i spent $2165.16 after i incuded my rebate $. I saved $3747.31 and that did not include my price matching savings. I am going to keep track this year of my price matching savings of how much i am actually saving  by doing that. I think it is around $40-$50 each time.

So what are your goals ?

  1. I'm hoping for Shopping More Spending less
  2. More time w/ family
  3. Cooking more at home


No comments:

Blog Archive