* NOTES TO READERS

New here, you may want to read this post first I hope you enjoy Qpon Saving Mommas

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Back By Demand ....

My coupon print up service is back up and running. I quit doing it for a while because i was just too overwhelmed w/ life and such. Last night a man shopping behind me at Walmart commented on my nice print up i had for my grocery price matching list. So thanks to him i have decided to go ahead and do it again.

If you would like a print up you can sign up by emailing me at Glittergal2007@cox.net 

subject line : Grocery Price List & Coupon Matchup Service

Yes, you do have to pay a price for it. The cost is $5 each week.

What do you get for the $5 ? You will get a list of what you see here on the site for grocery price matching & what coupons to use. The format is different than what you see here so it is nice looking. I will mail it to you each week on Wed. Or you may sign up for the email version and will be sent out that Wed. as well. 

FREE you may get 1 week FREE when you sign up, so there for you can try it before you buy it. 

Payment: At this time i am only accepting Revolution Money Exchange or Well concealed cash at your own risk. 

You can also get 1/2 price for a week for each person you refer to me and they place an order. 

Halloween Recipes

No comments:

Blog Archive