* NOTES TO READERS

New here, you may want to read this post first I hope you enjoy Qpon Saving Mommas

Friday, August 14, 2009

Sweet Deal From Omaha Steaks

I got my order that i placed. They sent me a $20 gift card in email and i used it well, lol. I ordered 1 dozen of Chocolate Chip Macadamia Nut Cookies. 

They were $9.99 
Then they gave me 6 burgers Free & 4 Hotdogs
My New Total Was $23.98 that was w/ shipping & taxes
-$20 E gift card =$3.98 !!
Total Coupon Savings $20.00

New Budget $1495.89
YEAR TO DATE COUPON SAVINGS OF $2583.44
Mail In Rebate Savings $35.84

2 comments:

Unknown said...

How did you get this deal? Would love to get it too.

Qponmommy said...

I get ads from them in my email couple times a week. I usually just delete them. This time i saw it said they were giving me a $20 e gift card to use. So i used it. Maybe try signing up for there emails and you might get something too. If your not already signed up that is.

Blog Archive