* NOTES TO READERS

New here, you may want to read this post first I hope you enjoy Qpon Saving Mommas

Monday, August 10, 2009

How time flies.....

Posting for me this week may be kind of slow. I have been trying to get things ready for back to school and this week is my daughter's b-day. Then my husband and i just hit our 10th wedding anniversary. 

It's hard to believe my oldest baby is going to be 9. So yes, how time does fly.

This week i am trying to get all the school clothes ready, meals bought etc. I also am cleaning, organizing and prepping for the b-day.

Another mention about time flying, um well i have a b-day next week as well. I'll be hitting the 30 mark. Some crazy feeling haunted me one day when i thought about it. I just had a brief panic attack and thought..... my life was 1/2 way over. Maybe i should think of it as 1/2 way accomplished??

I just wanted to give you an FYI about posts upcoming this week.

No comments:

Blog Archive