* NOTES TO READERS

New here, you may want to read this post first I hope you enjoy Qpon Saving Mommas

Friday, August 7, 2009

EQ School of Hair Design = Good Value

Last night i went to have my hair cut, i normally just go to Master Cuts because there is 1 person there who can cut my hair decent.

I have tried many many places here and no one can cut my hair to my liking. No i am not that picky. My hair is really really thick. 

So i went to the EQ School of Hair Design in Council Bluffs, IA. There down on Broadway. Very friendly students & instructers there. They were happy to have someone like my hair there. They cut off 6 inches and then we layered it and thinned it. 

I felt bad for the poor girl having to cut my hair. I was there at 6:30 and she was done at 7:30 Not the quickest so be prepared if your in a hurry. I was not and i told the girl that as well. I would much rather have someone take that long cutting my hair than to get it done in 20 min and i would hate it.

It turned out pretty good. She thinned it a little too much but who cares, it's summer and it will grow back in no time. My cost was $6.99 then i tipped her. I really reccomend giving them a try. The gal i had her name was Jessie. If you click the title of this thread it will take you to there site.

No comments:

Blog Archive