* NOTES TO READERS

New here, you may want to read this post first I hope you enjoy Qpon Saving Mommas

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Bakers Shopping Trip 8/02/09

I will update later with receipt.

I went to Bakers just to get hair stuff and came out with a lot more. I didn't spend wisely there oh well, we live we learn. I did meet a new lady there i had not met before.

She was very nice and gave me some coupons for some awesome Yoplait parfaits and a sample. Thank you Linda and i do hope you get to start couponing and enjoy it. If you have any questions please feel free to ask. I am always glad to help someone else save there hard earned $$

These things taste great! They taste like a pudding and have alot of flavor. We will be buying more. We usually like almost everything Yoplait makes anyway, except for the whips Blah! Also the Yoplait coupon loaded to your bakers card gives you an extra $.50 cents off.

Price was $2.49 -$1 coupon that Linda the sample gal gave me =$1.49-$.50 coupon loaded to card =$.99 cents!!!

I never got to post my OOP. It was $11.99 This will be deducted from my budget at the top of page.

No comments:

Blog Archive