* NOTES TO READERS

New here, you may want to read this post first I hope you enjoy Qpon Saving Mommas

Saturday, June 13, 2009

M M - Mitchell MussoConcert 6/12/09





Sorry for poor images, my son was on my shoulders kicking and singing. He loves him too!

Ok, last night was opening for CWS -College World Series. Opening act was Mitchell Musso. All the girls are going nutts over  him. If your not sure who he is, he is Oliver from Hanna Montanna. We'll my daughter sure thought it was well worth the hour wait for him. She is on cloud 9 w/ her cousins.

We got a few autographs and here's a real funny. I never imagined in a million years that we would get close enough for autographs. So i had nothing for the kids to write on except a coupon, LOL. They laughed at me, sorry you want an autograph or not, lol.

I was allowing my daughter to get her shirt signed but the twins her cousins weren't allowed to they said. They didn't get Mitchell Musso's graph but they were so close. Now Mitchell you have some real die hard fans here, they stood by the stinky port a potty just trying to get his graph. When he got to us manager made him leave, they were sad. I just said that's the way it goes though. He has to get to his next gig. 

Money Spent $0 & priceless for my daughter to be happy. 

No comments:

Blog Archive