* NOTES TO READERS

New here, you may want to read this post first I hope you enjoy Qpon Saving Mommas

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Vacation Time

Our vacation had to start sooner than i thought it was going to. We went ahead and left on Sunday am. It was a 11 1/2 hour drive so it took us almost 13 hrs. Sure is a long drive from Nebraska to Dayton, OH.

So since we were wore out the first day we didn't much that day, lol. We went to the grocery store (Krogers) and i thought that was a war zone yesterday. OMG. i told my mom i would never go to that Krogers again. We went to Walmart just before that store and i wished i was back there instead of Krogers.

I cooked hamburgers & hotdogs. Then later we went out fishing. My kids loved that so much. They had been fishing before but had never caught anything. Tons of bluegill in the lake for them :0)

At night we went out for some ice cream. It was to a place called Graters. I had a buckeye waffle cone, Dh had a Strawberry Malt, kids had a Chocolate Chip ice cream cone. There pretty pricey but the ice cream was pretty good.

Today were thinking about going to WPAFB -Wright Patt Air Force Base. It's going to be raining on and off today. I might go and visit my neighborhood where i grew up from. New Carlisle, OH.
That's about it for today.

I'll post as i can here but i won't be loading any pics until we get back home. I also won't be posting many shopping deals until we get back. OH, but you can bet that i will be going to CVS. Look out here i come :0)

Have a great day today guys!
Laura

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ya...i agree with the fact that...that when vacations are over...everybody feels so bad...but anyway's nice blog....


Wholesale Sunglasses

Blog Archive