* NOTES TO READERS

New here, you may want to read this post first I hope you enjoy Qpon Saving Mommas

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Keep Your Eyes Open For Great Sales This Week

As you know from my previous post that hot dogs will be cheap. So to give you an idea on what to look out for is....

Think of pop, chips, condiments, hotdogs, meat, seasonings.

Bag & Save - A-1 Marinade for $1.99 -$2 Coupon =FREE (i'm getting mine tonight) it might be the last day for it.

Walmart- A-1 Small bottle $2.08 -$2 coupon =$.08 cents!

Webber Grilling Spices in a pack not bottle $.58 -$.50 coupon =$.08 cents!! I have some $.35 off coupons if you want to trade. 

Mc Cormick Spices in a pack not bottle are $.58 as well. -$.50 coupon = $.08 cents!!

If your in Nebraska like me we didn't get the $2 A-1 Coupon. I bought mine offline. If your looking for some let me know and i will work out a trade w/ you. I think i have only 5 left.

This is just to give you an idea of what is out there. 

No comments:

Blog Archive