* NOTES TO READERS

New here, you may want to read this post first I hope you enjoy Qpon Saving Mommas

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Dinner For Thursday



I made these mini muffin meatloafs. I wanted to try out Erins idea from her blog. You can visit her site off to the right side in the bar. Thanks for the tip Erin.  It's my recipe but her idea and a great idea at that.  

It cooks in a shorter amount of time vs my recipe i had. My recipe took any where from 1-1/2 hrs. I made this in about 20 minutes. We'll save some plain ones for spaghetti or meatball sandwiches. I'm not sure about her recipe but w/ mine they cooked smaller than i thought they would. 

Here's my recipe:

2lbs hamburger
1lb ground turkey

2/3 C evaporated milk
1/3 - 1/2 seasoned bread crumbs
1/4 C Ketchup
2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
1/2 tsp. pepper
1 tsp. oregano

Heat oven to 375 and cook for 10 min. Then cover w/ your sauce of choice. I made some w/ bbq sauce, some w/ ketchup and some plain. 

No comments:

Blog Archive