* NOTES TO READERS

New here, you may want to read this post first I hope you enjoy Qpon Saving Mommas

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Un expected shopping trip

I received a phone call today from school that my daughter is sick. So, i will have to make an un expected shopping trip tonight. All her hard work for perfect attendance is gone. I am so sad over it but not as sad as her. All kids who make perfect attendance get a FREE bike and helmet. She has just worked so hard for it and now all gone. She's cried today and begged me not to make her come home but i made them take her temp 1 more time once i got there to make sure.  It's such a big deal because she was sick 32 days last year and 40 something the year before. She has severe allergies & asthma.

I'll let you know how things go tonight. I will be paying out of pocket for the Dr. visit and medicine. 

No comments:

Blog Archive