* NOTES TO READERS

New here, you may want to read this post first I hope you enjoy Qpon Saving Mommas

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Tuesday 3/3/09

I hope your day is going well today. Mine is pretty well. I've been cleaning today not as much as i should though, lol. It's an improvement though. And i have things planned for dinner. I forgot the bread so i have to go get that though.  I didn't have to get the bread, lol we had left over taco shells, yeah. 

I wanted to share something w/ you all today. I received an email for Free Build A Bear Animal Coupon. Value up to $12 or $12 off my animal purchase. 
Coupon is good for 3/6-3/8 only. Can only be printed 1x it says. So keep an eye out in your email box.
Coupon  looks like this one below but a few things different. 

No comments:

Blog Archive