* NOTES TO READERS

New here, you may want to read this post first I hope you enjoy Qpon Saving Mommas

Monday, March 23, 2009

Monday 3/23/09

Oh my what a hectic weekend. My computer crashed when i bought this new keyboard yesterday and i have been having a hard time getting it up and ready. Thank goodness for my wonderful husband who knows how to fix computers, lol. I did lose everything i had on it though. Which makes me very sad because i had a lot of pictures, all my coupon class info and handouts. All my printable coupons that were in pdf form. Everything, it makes me sick and sad. Good news is at least my pc was fixable aand not completely broke.

I also received some sad news yesterday. My all time favorite cashier is leaving Walmart. I tell you it took me a very long time to find someone i like, and now he is leaving. I enjoy him as my cashier because he is extreamly nice, funny and does all my coupons right and my price matching right. So i will miss you Don :0( But good news is he is not leaving right away. I sure hope he found my blog when i gave him my site yesterday, so we can stay in touch. He had told me he had a different interest for his career. He will be moving on to become a nurse. I know he will be a great nurse because he just has awesome people skills.

I'll post my shopping trips later.

My coupon box has been receiving a lot of attention lately. When i was at Walgreens, a lady commented on it and of course i told her about my site :0) I also tell people about HCW.

No comments:

Blog Archive