* NOTES TO READERS

New here, you may want to read this post first I hope you enjoy Qpon Saving Mommas

Thursday, March 12, 2009

I want to hear from YOU!


I see readers coming here all the time. I know your reading, why not take time out of the day just to say hi !

If you stop by and say hi, i will enter you in a drawing to win a FREE bottle of  Suave. Value up to $3. This is a coupon you will receive by me in the mail. The drawing will end on 3/16/09 at 9am. You will have 24 hrs to get back to me, if you don't i will have to move on to the next person in line.

1).You can enter a couple of different ways. Post a message about my giveaway or my site on your blog, myspace or facebook. Then come back and leave me a message and link to where you posted.

2). Just stop by and say hi on my blog. 

No comments:

Blog Archive