* NOTES TO READERS

New here, you may want to read this post first I hope you enjoy Qpon Saving Mommas

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Saturday

Went with my Husbands family to celebrate a birthday at a pizza place. It was called Lansky's. I've been to several before but not the one in Bellevue. It was nice and the staff was friendly. We had been waiting for a while for our food but i wasn't going to say anything since we were a large party and it was Sat. night.

After a while the manager came over and asked if we received our food yet ? I said no. He said he would get it out to us. Came back and gave us a $15 gift certificate and apologized. I explained that it was not needed and i understood why our food was late, he was honest and said it had nothing to do with our party being big. He said they had lost our pizza. I don't think it was lost i think it found it's way to someone else stomach, LOL. Anyhow they were nice and i will go back and give them another try w/ my certificate.

No comments:

Blog Archive