* NOTES TO READERS

New here, you may want to read this post first I hope you enjoy Qpon Saving Mommas

Monday, February 23, 2009

Monday 2/23/09

Good day to everyone ! I hope you had an enjoyable weekend. Ours went by rather quick and we were rather lazy this weekend. I will post my shopping trips later. 

Here's a few good deals for you. 

Target has Goldfish on sale this week for $1.66/each.

Go to HCW to grab $1/1 Target coupon. You'll need to register. You can click on the Hot coupon world button off to the side of my website.

Then, print a $1/2 coupon from  http://www.fishfulthinking.com/stayconnected/registration1.aspx?src=CC1

MATH: $1.66 x 2= $3.32 

-$1 coupons from the goldfish site

-(2) $1 coupons from the HCW site 

GRAND TOTAL  .32CENTS for 2 bags  

I have to give credit partially to All Things Frugal for listing this on there site but i could not print the Target coupons from there site and i am a registered user there, so i knew you could print them from HCW as well. So team work is the way i would like to think of this offer. 

Free Movie Rental Code for Monday only is S39XKT



No comments:

Blog Archive