* NOTES TO READERS

New here, you may want to read this post first I hope you enjoy Qpon Saving Mommas

Friday, February 27, 2009

Happy Friday

Yes, it will be, lol. After last night i just want a happy day today. Ok i have not been shopping Walgreens for a while because they have been going downhill on the way they treat there customers. So i went today because they had some things i was wanting on sale. I didn't stop at my usual. will not do that again.

I was at the Wags on 71st and Cass St. In Omaha Nebraska. If you ever shop in Omaha i recomend you don't shop this one. 

Here are the items i bought:
3 Hershey Dark Chocolate
3 Hershey choc bars
1 Butterfinger
1 gillet fusion razor (yes it was the correct one on sale)
2 Dr. Pepper 2li.
1 7up lit.
1 sunkist lit.

-$4 coupon for razor
-3 b1g1f hershey coupons
Total $8.68
Was suppose to get a $6 Register Rewards and a $2 Register Rewards
Didn't get either

I mentioned it to the clerk he called the manager and he said to go to customer service and they would pay me the difference. So i went and the cashier said she wanted to see my receipt, i said ok. I said here are the products i bought, she said no that's ok. She said you used manufacter coupons, you can't use manufacter coupons and get a Register Rewards.

I said yes, i know you can. I have shopped Walgreens many years now and know you can use manufacter coupons and still get a RR. I know you can not use a RR and get a RR though. 

So they kept yelling at me no you can't and i was wrong and such. So i said i would like to speak to the manager then please. She says ok whatever. Calls him and just walks away. He comes over and starts to walk away and says what did you need me for. She said that lady there wants to talk to you. So i said to him...

Your employees are insisting that you can not use manufacter coupons and get a register rewards. He said you can't. I said since when ? He said i don't know but you can't. Our store manager told us that. I said i know as a fact that you can use them and i said , i will be right back and walked out to the car and got my email from corp. once before on another issue and let him read it. He says well i still can't do anything. You will have to come back and speak to store manager in the morning. 

He also said why would we pay you to take these items ? We don't do that?( Here is what i am thinking but not saying -LOL Really ? Hmm i remember getting many things free here.)

I was nice the whole time until now. He says i didn't have to treat his employees the way that i did. I said i didn't treat them anyway. And if they wouldn't treat there customers the way they did this wouldn't be happening. I said they treated me like crap.


So i am told to come back in the morning to speak w/ the store manager. I tell him i do not want to speak to him in the morning when i am here now and there is a problem. I said could you call corporate for me ? No our phones don't call out. If i had my cell phone i would have handed it to him. 

I said ok well, something needs to be done because i am not leaving until something is fixed. You have my coupons, you wrote all over my coupons and i can not use them again because i know if i did there would be issues. I asked him if he would just re ring everything and see if the rewards do not come out. He wouldn't even do that. He get's mad and opens the register gives me $8 and says here and slams his drawer. 

I just said, thank you and walked out. As i am walking out he is following me and my FAMILY out to the car. Yes this is how i want my 8 yr old and 2 yr old to see me as a criminal when i did nothing wrong. 

Total Before Coupons $22.72
TOTAL AFTER COUPONS $9.31
For a savings difference of $13.04

New Budget $2520.08
YEAR TO DATE Coupon SAVINGS OF $437.38

Mail In Rebate Savings $9.98



2 comments:

Nicole said...

Sorry you had such a bad experience at Walgreens. I've never shopped at that one and probably never will after reading your post. I do like the one in Bellevue on Galvin. They are always nice and take the time to get my purchase right.

Qponmommy said...

Yes, i like Bellevue as well. I also like 50th & Center.

Blog Archive