* NOTES TO READERS

New here, you may want to read this post first I hope you enjoy Qpon Saving Mommas

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Good Day Thursday


Good Morning, i hope all is well with you. I'm hoping to do some cleaning and such today. I have a pork loin i need to throw in my crockpot. I need to do some organizing for the coupon class and such. I am so excited about that. Thank you for the people who have decided to come join. I hope you learn something from it and it's not a bore for you

A thought for today... over the weekend my husband and i rented a movie. It was called Fireproof. I thought it was about fires and rescuing. I thought it would be a movie like Ladder49. So it was not like that at all. It was a real eye opener for me.

It is about a couples relationship that is in trouble. She wants a divorce and he tries everything he can to not let the divorce happen. It's about bringing God into your life. Not letting the little things get to you. My husband and i both really enjoyed the movie. I recomend anyone to watch it but i suggest couples who are having issues to really watch it. It could change your life. It defiantly has me thinking and seeing things differently. 

FREE Taylor Swift Love Story song download

http://leilovestory.bigmachinerecords.com/thankyou.cfm

Deals for today are:

FREE Retriever brand dog food at Tractor Supply, Feb 22-28

You must have coupon for this and it can be foun on the back of a flyer ay the Tractor Supply Company.
Give Retriever Dog Food a Try FREE 8 LB. BAG while supplies last!

Limit one coupon per visit, no photo copies. Not valid online or with other coupons or discounts. Offer valid Feb 22-28, 2009

No comments:

Blog Archive