* NOTES TO READERS

New here, you may want to read this post first I hope you enjoy Qpon Saving Mommas

Friday, February 6, 2009

2/06/09

Last night i had an interesting night. I was invited to be a guest speaker for a MOPS (mothers of preschoolers) group here locally. I was speaking about using coupons and ways to save money while shopping. I tried covering most of what i could. I hope i did not bore too many people, lol.

I enjoyed speaking to the Moms. If you read this and your from the group, THANK YOU for letting me come to your group and speak. If you are in doubt about anything please feel free to send me an email and i would be glad to try to help you.

I was invited to come back to the group sometime. Perhaps i could. I think i could enjoy coming once a month and learning and see other moms who may be experiencing things that i may be too as another mom of a preschooler.

No comments:

Blog Archive