* NOTES TO READERS

New here, you may want to read this post first I hope you enjoy Qpon Saving Mommas

Friday, January 30, 2009

It's Friday!!

Hope everyone has a great weekend! I'm waiting for the dentist office to call me back. I am needing to get in and see someone soon. I have a horrible tooth ache and i was up a lot last night from it. I sure hope i can get in today. Well there not getting me in until Tuesday. WONDERFUL.

~Here's you a few deals~

Every weekday between 2pm-5pm, McDonald’s will be offering drinks 2 for the price of 1. The drinks included are lattes, McCafe’ mochas, cappuccinos and soft drinks.
Not quite sure when this offer will end.

.25 Pizza from Papa John’s

Here’s how it works: If the opening kickoff of the Big Game is returned for a touchdown, everyone who pre-registers will be eligible to receive a LARGE 1-topping pizza for just 25 CENTS! Register here http://www.papajohns.com/countdown/index.html

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Thanks for the Papa John's tip. I blogged it.
http://momsavesmoney.blogspot.com/2009/02/enter-to-win-25-cent-pizza-from-papa.html

Blog Archive