* NOTES TO READERS

New here, you may want to read this post first I hope you enjoy Qpon Saving Mommas

Friday, January 16, 2009

Fabulous Friday

It's Friday!! Yeah made it through another week. And Yeah ,my pipes are no longer frozen! It's still chilly here. Not as bad as it had been. If it weren't for the wind it would be ok. Right now it is 9 outside. Going to try to make a different batch of laundry soap today. I spent all day organizing my bathroom yesterday so i didn't get anything else done. I renamed today because it has turned fabulous, lol. I put a complaint in to out local Bakers store because i had a RX filled and they did not deduct the amount they should have and i waited for over 1 hours for my RX and there were only 3 other customers who had come and gone. I pick my battles when it comes time for putting a complaint in. I just felt this one was needed. So after talking to the manager today he said that they would refund the amount owed and he apologized. So i now have a $20 gift card waiting for me to pick it up. I will do so today. Also, the manager was really nice, however i told him i will not transfer any more rx's there. I will only buy my groceries there. So complaining to companies when needed does get you somewhere. Just remember to follow up w/ a compliment if they try to make your complaint fair or right. I sometimes compliment companies if i have received good service, food, etc. I once received a coupon for a free jar of pickles any size valued to $5.99 Well the largest jar at Walmart was $4.99. So i was happy.

Here's a few goodies to get your weekend off right.

Sign up at Fazolis and get a free Spaghetti. The coupon reads free spaghetti when you buy a spaghetti. http://www.freespaghetti.com/

Free Quaker Delights Sample http://www.quakertruedelights.com/
(note it is not working yet as of 9:37am CST.

Oh Check out your Target if your looking for Areosmith Guitar Hero. There have been claims that Target has the bundle of it for $20

No comments:

Blog Archive